Alcohol Rehab Programs
Pacific Hills’ staff of drug and alcohol treatment specialists incorporate the most up-to-date rehab methods in their treatment procedures. These professionals not only include group therapy and individual counseling but also teach physical implications of long-term substance abuse, psychological and spiritual repercussions.
Many clients are likely to face emotional and psychological issues interfering with their recovery process. Our alcohol rehab program educates the clients through counseling and psychotherapy to address these issues. Through the relapse prevention program clients learn to cope with urges that can push them back into drug and alcohol consumption.
Founders of Alcoholics Anonymous wrote the 12-steps based on Biblical scriptures and Pacific Hills believes in establishing a solid spiritual foundation for an effective alcohol rehab treatment. We therefore, encourage our clients to cement their relationship with their Higher Power – Jesus Christ. As the name suggest, our Christian 12-step program is Christ centered.
Research conducted from the mid 1970’s illustrates the importance of alcohol rehab treatments in changing the destructive behaviors of clients, avoiding relapses and elimination of substance abuse and addiction from their daily life. The recovery from drug addiction is an extensive process and normally is carried out in various installments. Based on the above mentioned research, key doctrines have been identified that will form our alcohol rehab program effectively. Key points are:
- An effective rehab caters to different needs of the patients and not just their drug addiction.
- Alcohol rehab treatment and service plan of an individual must be assessed regularly and modified depending on individual’s needs and demands.
- Residing in an alcohol rehab program for a specific time period increases the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Behavioral therapies and counseling forms an important part of an effective alcohol rehab treatment for addictions.
- Medicines play a pivotal role in the treatment of certain disorders. Medicines combined with counseling and other behavioral therapies help success.
- Addicts who also suffer from mental disorders should opt for an integrated treatment.
- Medical management of withdrawal syndrome is only the first stage of alcohol rehab programs and by itself does little to change long-term drug use.
- Alcohol rehab treatment alone may not prove to be very effective.
- Possible drug use during the phase of the treatment needs to be closely monitored.
- Alcohol rehab programs should provide assessment for HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and C, tuberculosis, and other infectious diseases, and should provide counseling to help patients modify or change behaviors that place themselves or others at the risk of infection.
- As is the case with other chronic and relapsing diseases, recovery from drug addiction can be a long-term process and typically requires continued alcohol rehab treatment, including support sessions and other forms of continuing care.
When you or anyone you know is searching for an alcohol rehab program, please call our confidential toll-free number and talk with one of our counselors. It starts with a phone call. Why not call now?